Ayung River Rafting
Price for White Water Rafting;
– Ubud and Sanur area hotel is at US$35 per person pick up at 09.00
– Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua area hotel is at US$50 per person pick up at 08.00-08.30
The Ayung River Rafting tour are includes:
– Private air conditioned return transportation
– Private boat and rafting guide
– Safety equipment (jacket, helmet, paddle)
– Insurance covered up to US$ 200,000 per person
– Welcome drink upon arrival
– Professional trained, certificated and experienced rafting guide
– Balinese buffet lunch
– Towel, changing room
– Water resistant bag
– 1, 5-2 hours Balinese Massage in our Spa (On request)
(for Balinese Massage there is will be an additional US$35 per person)
Payment can be made in cash at the beginning or at the end of the tour in either USD or Indonesian Rupiah at the current exchange rate.
Ayung River is Bali’s most amazing river with spectacular and really great fun filled by more than 45 rapids set on a backdrop of wild unspoiled rain forest, magnificent waterfall and amazing stone carving on the cliff. Only at Ayung River Ubud you can really enjoy the longest trip for the rafting to explore the real adventure to improve your experience about Bali’s most amazing activity.
Your rafting will start at Payangan village. The professional trained, certificated and experienced rafting guides will be happy to serve and explain everything what you want to know on the river.
A custom of life jacket, helmet and paddle are our modern equipment which is will make your trip more comfortable and fell safe to do the rafting. On the river you can often glimpse colony of grey monkeys, rare of local Bali birds and other animals. During the trip you will make two times stop to have a drink and to take photo on the waterfall. The rafting will be finish at Tanggayuda Village after you past approximately 12.5 km or around 2,5 hours trip.
The white water rafting tour can be safely experience by anyone between the ages of 6 – 64 years old.